September 8, 2023 by 0 comments
Niche Franchise Pet Supply Store & Groomer
Industry: Pet Care (except Veterinary) Services
Listing ID: 75600137
Listing Status: New
This franchise pet supply store is unique in that it carries specialty retail items that you won't find in your big-box stores! The higher-end products have created a niche market and have garnered customer loyalty. There is a 50/50 commission split on grooming, and there are 5 "part-time" groomers; there is capacity for 3 full-time groomers. Grooming comprises ~70% of revenue and retail comprises the other ~30%. The business is absentee operated, so financials reflect an adjustment for a full-time owner/operator. Franchisor must approve buyer, and Buyer will have 2-week, on-site training at franchise facility out of state. $10k franchise transfer fee to be paid by Buyer. More info available with NDA and completed financial statement.
Total Sales: $459,374
Cash Flow: $-2,505
FFE Included: Yes
Inventory Included: Yes
Year Established: 2016
Owner Hours Per Week: 0
Monthly Rent: $3,888
Square Footage: 1406
Reason For Sale: Discuss with seller.
Discuss with seller.
Training & Support: 2 weeks, no cost
2 weeks, no cost