4.8 Star Restaurant in Downtown Gainesville
Location: Gainesville, FL
Industry: Full-Service Restaurants
Listing ID: 75600076
Here is your opportunity to launch your restaurant concept in a high-traffic location in Gainesville, or you can keep the current concept. Nearly 5 stars on Google, and the business has a consistent customer flow not dependent on the University/students. Implement direct advertising and continue growing the business. 80% of the revenue Is dine-in, and the other 20% is delivery (third-party). Over $60k invested by Seller to redo AC and plumbing among other leasehold improvements. Motivated Seller! Contact Agent for NDA and more info.
Down Payment: $75,000
Cash Flow: $251,778
FFE Included: Yes
Inventory Included: Yes
Days & Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Saturday
Owner Hours Per Week: 60
Monthly Rent: $2,183
Square Footage: 1200
Reason For Sale: Discuss with seller.
Discuss with seller.
Training & Support: Owner will train for 2 weeks, no cost.
Owner will train for 2 weeks, no cost.